- Kate Upton made the Forbes World's Most Powerful Celebrities List for the first time, coming in at 94 with 2007 cover model Beyonce crowning the list at No. 1. We see Kate crawling up the ranks for years to come.
- Be one of the first 25 shoppers to spend $200 at the Times Square EXPRESS store on July 8 and get your picture snapped with the aforementioned World's 94th Most Powerful Celebrity.
- The world at large continues the search for Chrissy Teigen's missing nipple which seems to have disappeared from her cover of GQ Mexico. While they look, enjoy this throwback gallery from Chrissy's last spread for GQ.
- Bar Refaeli hung out with Purple Magazine at the Soho House the other day.
- Here's a gallery of Bregje Heinen, courtesy of CBS Detroit radio hosts Stoney and Bill who designated her their "Hottie of the Day."
- ICYMI: Celebrating Canada Day with this gallery of Kate Bock.
SWIMSTAGRAM (full size)