- All the pics from Jessica Gomes's provocative Sunday Style shoot with Tony Ward (recall: the hunk who "justified Madonna's love") are available here. Are you scared?
- Nina Agdal killed some time last night.
- John Legend's new video for his single "You & I (Nobody in the World)," which features Chrissy Teigen, does things to my head—and my tear ducts. Dammit, Rebecca! There's no crying in Swimsuit!!!
- In addition to the premiere of the aforementioned Snack-Off, Chrissy popped up on last night's episode of Ridiculousness in which Rob Drydek got her to explain this impressive bruise.
- Lily Aldridge caught Germany's massacre of Brazil at a NYC bar with fellow V.S. Angels, Brazilian models Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima where, says the Daily Mail, "Things got particularly heated . . . with the ladies seen screaming and yelling at the TV screen as their beloved homeland went down in a blaze of glory."
- Eileen Ford, co-founder of Ford Models, and the woman who launched the careers of world some of history's greatest flaxen-haired bombshells (think Christie Brinkley, Rachel Hunter, Cheryl Tiegs) died Wednesday at the age of 92.
- ICYMI: Ariel Meredith turns 28 today and yesterday we dedicated our Throwback Thursday to her first SI Swimsuit shoot in 2009.
Jessica Gomes's Sunday Styles shoot with former Madonna-muse Tony Ward is nice to look at, and more news for your Friday Swim
Fri Jul 11, 2014 @ 12:02 PM