ITEMS OF A NEWSY NATURE
- Alyssa Miller's new line of workout-gear supports David Lynch's foundation, answering the long-burning question: What would Laura Palmer wear to the gym?
- US Weekly rifled through Chrissy Teigen's purse, and here's what they found: headphones for listening to John Legend when flying through turbulence (which makes me think of this...), a bottle of sriracha (tightly-screwed since a certain mishap)* and an Nintendo DS3.
- Also, she's blonde now; hairdressers of America prepare to execute this cut and color a gazillion times for the next twelve months.
- Now you can peek inside Heidi Klum's humble little crash pad; you know, the one on the market for a cool $25 mil?
- Here's Irina Shayk's latest Hercules junket interview.
- ICYMI: The Internet has some pretty strange takes on monetizing the Kate Upton phenomenon.
Side note: I once saw Chrissy dump an entire basket of tiny Tabasco bottles into her purse; it was fantastic.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
TWEETS FROM OUR SWEETS
So.. Um.. What's a "bae" ..?— Brooklyn Decker (@BrooklynDecker) July 23, 2014
I think it's time we bring Lisa Frank back. Who's with me?— Brooklyn Decker (@BrooklynDecker) July 23, 2014
Just Hold On I'm Going To Whole Foods— Gigi Hadid (@GiGiHadid) July 22, 2014
One of my biggest peeves: when random ass men tell me to "smile"— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) July 24, 2014