Chrissy Teigen covers (but doesn't cover up for) GQ Mexico, and more for your Morning Swim
- Holy underboob, Batman! Check out Chrissy Teigen's Instagram message to GQ Mexico's readers (which I'm assuming now counts you among them). Also, this cover. HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
- Also in Spanish-speaking GQ news (a broad category, I know), Ana Beatriz Barros is on the cover of GQ Spain, which you can see in the Swimstagram gallery below.
- Here's a little more from Kate Upton's Bobbi Brown campaign.
- Jessica Gomes was afraid her scene in Transformers: Age of Extinction would end up on the cutting room floor, but found out otherwise last night.
- Nina Agdal has forayed her love for Miami into philanthropy as the new ambassador for the Miami Children's Health Foundation. Way to go, girl!
- As if life on the SI Swimsuit front couldn't get any better, Hilary Rhoda has a new lingerie spread for Glass Magazine.
- Ben Affleck hand-picked Emily Ratajkowski for his upcoming film Gone Girl, after seeking someone who could be "divisive." To play his mistress.
- ICYMI: Germany beating the U.S. didn't kill our buzz after all, so here's Bastian Schweinsteiger's girlfriend Sarah Brandner in bodypaint from the 2010 SI Swimsuit Issue.