Day 2 got off and running with a huge upset, as No. 14 seed Mercer became the second consecutive Atlantic Sun champion to rock the college basketball world in the round of 64, pulling off a 78-71 victory over Duke in Friday's first game. A few hours later in the same arena, Tennessee became the first team from this year's First Four to advance to the weekend with a blowout win over Massachusetts that assured at least one double-digit seed of a berth in the Sweet Sixteen. How many more shockers lie ahead? Will we see an encore to Thursday night's flurry of overtime finishes?
The Madness is well underway. Martin Rickman and David Gardner will be here to guide you through the second day of the round of 64. Tweet us your questions or leave them in the comments, and we'll try our best to respond.
[twitter-timeline id=445270835016658944 username=sinow]
[si_video id="video_BD756098-6B91-5746-E889-E32622AC6442" height="500"]
From last night:
- ROSENBERG: Comebacks, upsets and Adreian Payne made Day 1 Madness hard to top
- WINN: An analytical look at Day 1 of the NCAA tournament
- SOUTH: No. 11 Dayton 60, No. 6 Ohio State 59
- EAST: No. 12 Harvard 61, No. 5 Cincinnati 57
- WEST: No. 12 North Dakota State 80, No. 5 Oklahoma 75 (OT)
- MIDWEST: No. 5 St. Louis 83, No. 12 North Carolina State 80 (OT)