FSU coach Jimbo Fisher apparently kills a bat at practice
Jimbo Fisher talks fast. I guess Jimbo Fisher moves fast too. The Florida State head coach apparently killed a bat at before practice on Friday, but it's not immediately known if the action was ritualistic or not.
A witness to the scene said, "I'm not a bat doctor but yeah he didn't move once snaked."
I have a few questions.
- Does Jimbo Fisher acquire the skills and powers of said bat?
- Does Jimbo Fisher kill bats often?
- What will PETA have to say about this? (PETA most certainly will have something to say about this.)
- What other animals can Jimbo Fisher trap with his hands?
- Are there any other animals in Florida State's indoor practice facility?
- Like, are armadillos there or snakes or something?
- Does Florida State have a bat cemetery like its sod cemetery?
- Could the bat beat Wake Forest?
- Could Florida State's second unit beat a team of bats by at least four scores?
- Do all the bats at Florida State have to be five-star bats?