SI.com's Signing Day live blog is a maelstrom of activity. Our friends at Rivals are also conducting a live Signing Day chat, if that's your thing. And because no one is more committed to bringing you news of children smugly selecting hats from cafeteria tables, we present our unofficial scoreboard of announcements for the day.
1. Kwon Alexander, LB, LSU: Employed purple bowtie and suspenders.
2. Justin Taylor, RB, Kentucky: Shrugged off Alabama's grayshirt offer.
3. Kyle Dodson, OT, Ohio State: target="_blank">Spit rhymes!
4. Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Missouri: Is Dorial Green-Beckham.
5. Kevin Hart, OL, Missouri Western State: Is actually signing a for-real LOI this time.
6. Darius Hamilton, DL, Rutgers: Sticking with the scarlet sans Greg Schiano.
7. Bralon Addison, WR, Oregon: Flitted to the Ducks from the Pokes and Aggies after what seemed a why-not trip to Eugene.
8. JaQuay Williams, WR, Auburn: Reminds us why covering recruiting is maddening.
This board will be updated as events warrant. The top slot will automatically go to any player bringing out a baby animal at his signing announcement.
Quote of the day, NSD edition. "Gonna have to coach better." -- Oxford native and LSU commit Jeremy Liggins, to an Ole Miss partisan at his signing ceremony.
In other miscellaneous recruiting-ish news, rumors of Alabama FAXCAM's demise were merely rumors
, and Wazzu's got one
of its own. Virginia Tech staffers' sadfaces are being publicized
. We'll be waiting for the rest of the day for good news out of Vanderbilt, so that we might have a valid excuse to post this picture
up top. And enjoy the day, sickos