• You heard the national champion Gopher women's hockey team. "Do the Gopher!" they say. "Don't mind if we do!" say we.
• Sadness and bitter recriminations roundup! Friends of the Program dives into Arkansas messageboardlandia ... Wake Forest "wins" this week's Spike Factor ... shake it off, BYU ... angry Memphian football types, you have been scorned by Notre Dame; please respond proportionally ... and Colorado offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy will move from the booth to the sidelines for the Buffs' upcoming Washington State game; no word on how that will help Colorado avoid giving up more than the 69 points it surrendered to Fresno State.
• "Don't lie to yourself, or to America." Pat Forde breaks down the holy rules of field-storming.
• Injury report story hour. Devon Walker has been moved to a rehab center ... Connor Shaw will start for South Carolina against Missouri, until Steve Spurrier gets bored ... Arkansas is preparing for Rutgers and Tyler Wilson's return ... Nebraska loses linebacker Zaire Anderson for the year (ACL) ... Jarvis Jones says he'll return to action for Georgia's Vanderbilt game ... USC center Khaled Holmes defends his backup.
• TWEET OF THE DAY. NAY, THE EVER. Presented without further comment:
Colorado coach Rick Neuheisel sings on stage while wearing a Grateful Buffs T-shirt (from 1995): twitter.com/si_vault/statu…• Misc. Please to enjoy "The Girl With The Zebra Leg" ... store this important Canadian factoid for later use ... Ralph Russo nails our feelings on John-El ... meet the Penn State fine endowment fund ... let's all strive to emulate Geno Smith ... and only the most premium of popsicles will do for Rich Rodriguez.
— Andy Gray (@si_vault) September 18, 2012