Relive the BCS championship game; more Designated Reads
• Elsewhere in Carolinadom. Take a virtual tour of Clemson's new indoor facility. We see lots of spaces for a potential live tiger habitat expansion in there.
• "The NCAA: Where you can legitimately criticize a school for using money from TV networks to buy health insurance for athletes." The Bylaw Blog looks at Ohio State's use of Student Assistance Fund money.
• Coach-hirin' season! Rocky Long's contract with San Diego State has been, um, elongated ... Oregon makes Scott Frost's promotion official ... and Kansas State shares our confidence that Bill Snyder will live forever and coach forever and a day.
• Recruiting tidbits, grudgingly dispensed. When we get interested in recruiting: When Notre Dame poaches a punter from Harvard ... when Cal coaches recruit in minivans ... and when Alabama sells running back recruits on fewer carries.
• Tweet of the day. South Carolina blog Garnet and Black Attack notices a familiar and heretofore unnoticed presence in our social media sphere:
https://twitter.com/CheeseWheeler_1/status/297176108233789440Welcome back, King of Bros. You were dearly missed.