Last stadium post of the day (probably?)
Friend of the program @TheGurglingCod poses the following thought-provoking discussion item:
Responses were many and occasionally vulgar; our favorites included:
• "'The Swamp', for reasons far too obvious." -- @RockyTopGa
• "I would be more than happy to have my cat poop in the Big House." -- @TexWestern
• "Kyle Field. Make that cat WORK to climb it." -- @gimmegrits
• "Scott Field [litter pours out both ends]." -- @CambroLiving
• "Assuming we mean college football stadiums, then: Wrigley Field, so the cats don't quite have room to poop." -- @actioncookbookPlease leave any further suggestions you might have for this important commerce matter in the comments below.