Extra Mustard’s Thursday Night Football drinking game for Week 6
Welcome back to another edition of Extra Mustard’s Thursday Night Football drinking game. Week 6 features a usually interesting matchup between the Saints and Falcons in New Orleans.
This would typically be a pretty good game, but given the fact that the Saints (1–4) are put together about as well as a guy on Bourbon Street at 4 a.m., the Falcons (5–0) seem likely to roll in this one.
If you do decide to stick around and watch this instead of Game 5 of the Mets-Dodgers series, perhaps our little game can make it more enjoyable.
Responsibly sip your drink when
• Julio Jones makes a catch
• The guy who’s married to the woman from Real Housewives of Atlanta makes a tackle
• You feel sorry for Drew Brees’s lack of offensive weapons
• When you are jealous of Rob Ryan’s hair
• A fan in the stands is wearing a jersey of a guy no longer on the team
• Any Saints fans near you get bored and start talking about LSU football
Refill your drink when
• You see Luke McCown’s commercial
• You challenge your friend to find a better name in the NFL than O’Brien Schofield
• CBS shows Devin Hester on the sideline in street clothes
• Your friend texts you premature fantasy trash talk
• You wonder where Jimmy Graham is
Finish your drink when
• You flip the channel to Dodgers-Mets
• A Saints player celebrates a touchdown with the Dirty Bird dance
• Drew Brees has to pass to himself
• CBS shows B-roll of a Jazz musician
• CBS shows B-roll of beignets