Methinks. That's right, like a renaissance man (or perhaps a Hun), I'm here to share my insights, opinions, and advice on any topic that might help you win your fantasy hoops league. Maybe "MeTthinks" a certain stud center will make it through this season intact...finally. Perhaps "MeThinks" a certain big man (and a member of many a sleepers list) is at risk for losing his newly awarded starting job. You might not be expecting what you'll see here, but you can know one thing for sure -- you'll get the straight scoop, covering all potential fantasy-relevant players, whether they be established stars or up-and-comers.
Maybe you'll disagree with me. Good; I want to hear from you. One of the great joys of fantasy is debating the fine points with another person who is just as interested as you are, and doing it just for the fun of it. Maybe you'll agree with me. Good; I want to hear from you too. Tell me what other topics would pique your interest. I want this to cover material that you need, so any and all feedback is welcomed.
On that note, MeThinks ...
• The NBA sometimes gets a bad rap, and that fantasy basketball is quite possibly the most enjoyable fantasy game. Fantasy baseball can hold its own, but it's still hoops first for me. And I'm damn glad opening day is here.
• The Portland Trail Blazers will be a lot of fun to watch this year, and that they'll produce some real fantasy contributors. With guys like
• The Miami Heat point guard situation just became even more complicated with the addition of
• That the rookie who isn't getting enough pub in the preseason is Indiana guard
• Fantasy owners are too down on
• I'm not sold on
• I'll also be keeping my eye on
• I can't wait to see what
• Just in case you're still wondering, that big man/sleeper in risk of losing his job is none other than
• Oh yeah, and a shout out to