Fantasy hoops thoughts
Wow, what a week, with two back-to-back major trades as the New York Knicks dump salary to go after a big offseason prize two years from now. Of course, opinions abound about what will happen to playing time for all the guys who've moved and those who they leave and/or join. Trades are a great time to speculate, and these are no different, so I hope you managed to improve your team in the recent week.
Methinks things must have been rather tough in Croatia over the past 30 or so years.
On to the thoughts ...
• Methinks it will be fun to watch what
• Methinks it won't work out so well having three start-worthy bigs in ClipperLand.
• Methinks you were smart to listen to us in preseason when we warned you against drafting
• Methinks that, if you missed the discussion about this topic on our BlogTalkRadio show last week, you should avoid starting all but your elite players against the Boston Celtics. Seriously, go look at their game logs, and you'll find a cornucopia of disappointing performances. After your top two or three players, take a serious look at employing your bench when your fringe starters have to take on the Celts.
• Methinks that a late first-round selection of
• Methinks I was disappointed to see the Oklahoma City Thunder kick
• Methinks I'm starting to get a bit concerned about the state of
• Methinks now is the time to sell high on super-rookie
• Methinks that some of the Denver Nuggets are having trouble adjusting after the big trade that sent
• Methinks that one of RotoExperts.com's preseason favorites,
• While on the topic of the Grizzlies, Methinks we're starting to see signs of life from
• Who out there remembers a guy named