MeThinks. That's right, like a renaissance man (or perhaps a Hun), I'm here to share my insights, opinions, and advice on any topic that might help you win your league. Increasing player values, changing rotations, decreasing player values, selling high/low, general comments ... you'll get a mix of commentary here. Hopefully it's both helpful and thought provoking. I try to avoid the obvious most of the time, but sometimes, the obvious simply must be spoken. And you know I'll throw it out there.
Maybe you'll disagree with me. Good; I want to hear from you. One of the great joys of fantasy is debating the fine points with another person who is just as interested as you are, and doing it just for the fun of it. Maybe you'll agree with me. Good; I want to hear from you too. Tell me what other topics would pique your interest. I want this to cover material that you need, so any and all feedback is welcomed.
On that note ...
• MeThinks it's probably too late to capitalize on it, but if you notice that
• MeThinks we'll be hearing a lot of smack talk from some very happy
• MeThinks that my expectations have been bested by a certain Mr.
• MeThinks it's prime time for snagging
• MeThinks the same holds true for
• MeThinks that, on Dec. 10 (not to mention his solid follow up on Saturday), we saw flashes of what
• MeThinks we need to keep a close eye on
• MeThinks I hoped you listened to me about
• MeThinks that, if you're one of those fantasy GMs who likes to stream, you need to add
• MeThinks you should use his 13-point, 11-rebound, three-block game to find a suitor who'll take
• MeThinks I'll be keeping my eyes on
• MeThinks I'm very glad I don't own any Golden State Warriors in most leagues this season (aside from
• MeThinks the 45% ownership in Yahoo! for