• He has nine goals. He has never scored fewer than 13 times in a season and has lit the lamp at least 16 times in each of the past six seasons. He has gone a whopping 22 games without a goal.
• His total of 35 points means he will have to record at least seven points the rest of the way to avoid his career worst points total of 41 from last season (he dressed for only 50 games, 26 fewer than this season).
• He has never been a "minus" skater before. This year he is (-2).
• His points total of seven with the man advantage is only half of his previous worst of 15 power-play points.
Any way you look at it, the Bolts didn't get what they paid for with Tanguay's massively disappointing season.
* Fifteen teams play four games this week: Anaheim, Boston, Buffalo, Chicago, Colorado, Edmonton, Florida, Los Angeles, New Jersey, NY Islanders, NY Rangers, Pittsburgh, St. Louis, Tampa Bay and Washington.
* One team plays only two games this week: Nashville.