Name: Emily SeagravesSchool: The Ohio State UniversityBirth Date: August 7, 1986Hometown: West Chester, OhioYear: SeniorMajor: Communication Analysis and Practice
1. I love Ohio State, but I almost went to: I was born a Buckeye; there was no other choice!
2. My favorite class is: Anything to do with my major.
3. Movies I can't live without:Wedding Crashers, Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars Trilogy.
4. Music I can't live without: Journey, Phil Collins, Barry Manilow, Rascal Flatts, and Kenny Chesney
5. TV shows I can't live without: Anything on VH1 or MTV.
6. One misconception about cheerleaders: That we are not athletes. Our sport is very dangerous. We perform stunts that could injure any of our girls or guys severely. It takes patience, practice, endurance, confidence, strength, and you must be in shape to do what we do everyday. In my eyes these are characteristics that every great athlete should have.
7. My favorite sport is: OSU Football and OSU Basketball of course. GO BUCKS!
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: Indianapolis Colts
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: Starbucks!
10. My best physical feature: My big blue eyes. :)
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: My appendix burst when I was 10 and I almost died.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Am afraid of heights.
13. Favorite Foods: BW3's and the Mac & Cheese from Noodles & Company.
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Kelly Ripa, Nancy Grace, Brady Quinn, Stephen Colletti and Lucille Ball.
15. Three People who annoy me: Fran Drescher, Andy Dick and bad drivers.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Grad School
17. Typical Day: Weightlifting at 8 a.m., Starbucks, Class, Homework, Cheerleading Practice, Study Time, Lights Out.
18. I think facial hair on guys is: OK, but I prefer the clean-cut look.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: A family trip to Ireland.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: I can't say I've ever been on a bad date but I do have a funny homecoming story. My senior year in high school my boyfriend and I were going to the homecoming dance together. He came over beforehand to take pictures along with my best friend and her date. When he presented my wrist corsage, while beautiful, it was more like an arm shrub (it literally went from my wrist to my elbow). My best friend and I laughed about it in the bathroom for 10 minutes trying to figure out what to do about it. Finally, we just cut it in half and told him it was very pretty but a bit large.
We've Got Apps Too
Get expert analysis, unrivaled access, and the award-winning storytelling only SI can provide - from Peter King, Tom Verducci, Lee Jenkins, Seth Davis, and more - delivered straight to you, along with up-to-the-minute news and live scores.