Name: Holly KokindaSchool: Duke UniversityBirth Date: Nov. 11Hometown: Moosic, PennsylvaniaYear: JuniorMajor: Biology with minors in Chemistry and Art History
1. I love Duke, but I almost went to: Duke was my first choice. I applied early decision here, and because I got in, I didn't really have to think about going anywhere else.
2. My favorite class is: Genetics and Molecular Biology
3. Movies I can't live without:Ever After, She's the Man, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Remember the Titans.
4. Music I can't live without: I listen to a really random selection of music. Right now I am really into girly country, like Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift. I also love pretty much anything Timbaland is involved with and this band called A Fine Frenzy.
5. TV shows I can't live without:The Hills, Friday Night Lights, Dancing With the Stars, and America's Next Top Model.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game? This year at the Duke-Carolina football game, we were tumbling down the end zone as the team was running out. I'm not sure exactly what went wrong, but I ended up tripping at the end of my backhandspring series, right in the middle of the "L" in Carolina. One of my teammates, Adya, had to pick Carolina blue paint out of my hair the entire game.
7. My favorite sport is: Competitive Cheerleading! My second favorite is football.
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: I love the Pittsburgh Steelers!
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: I love Red Bull. I know it is terrible for you, but sometimes I am so busy that I need a little caffeine to keep me going, and Red Bull has become my caffeine of choice.
10. My best physical feature: This is a difficult one. I was voted "Best Lips" in high school, so I guess that's probably it.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I absolutely loved organic chemistry. In fact, after I took the class, I was asked to be a TA.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: I really want to take ballroom dance lessons.
13. Favorite Foods: Anything Italian.
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Britney Spears, Ellen DeGeneres, James Watson, and Edgar Degas.
15. Three People who annoy me: Rosie O'Donnell, Paris Hilton, and any opposing team fans who feel the need to harass the cheerleaders!
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Either this summer or next summer, I am hoping to travel to Guatemala to do some medical mission work. The work that is being done to improve the quality of life there is so amazing and I would love to be a part of it. My dad isn't too happy about the idea of me going to Guatemala, but I think it would be worth the risk.
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be:Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why? Most reality TV is pretty dramatic. I try my best to minimize drama in my life, so the only reality shows I would consider doing would have to be strictly about some sort of physical and mental competition.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: I would pay my parents back for my Duke tuition. If there was anything left after that I would save it to pay for medical school.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: I once went on a date with a guy who could only seem to talk about how smart he was. Don't get me wrong, I think intelligence is a necessary quality in a guy that I'm going to date, but it would be better if the guy could show me that he's smart through conversation, rather than tell me how high his SAT scores were.
We've Got Apps Too
Get expert analysis, unrivaled access, and the award-winning storytelling only SI can provide - from Peter King, Tom Verducci, Lee Jenkins, Seth Davis, and more - delivered straight to you, along with up-to-the-minute news and live scores.