Name: Lauren OchiSchool: University of Southern CaliforniaBirth Date: Dec. 2Hometown: Palos Verdes Estatesm, Calif. Year: SeniorMajor: Political Science, Minor in Art History
1. I love USC but I almost went to: I actually went to University of Michigan my freshman year. My whole life it's been my dream to attend USC, and I'm proud to be a Trojan!
2. My favorite class is: Terrorism and Genocide
3. Movies I can't live without:Pretty Woman, Phantom of the Opera, National Treasure
4. Music I can't live without: The USC Trojan Marching Band!
5. TV shows I can't live without:Friends, 24, Grey's Anatomy, So You Think You Can Dance?
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game? When I fell during a routine at UCLA's Pauley Pavilion. The UCLA fans cheered. It was so embarrassing!
7. My favorite sport is: Basketball
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: L.A. Lakers and Carolina Panthers
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: McDonald's chicken nuggets
10. My best physical feature: My smile!
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I won't walk around in a hotel room without shoes on.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: That I have played classical piano for 13 years.
13. Favorite Foods: My grandma's spaghetti, chicken teriyaki, and 21 Choices frozen yogurt
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): My Grandma, my boyfriend, Julia Roberts, Sandro Botticelli, Robert Motherwell
15. People who annoy me: Andy Dick, Perez Hilton
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Paying my own bills!
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be:Don't Stop Believin' by Journey
18. What reality show would you do best on and why:Dancing with the Stars
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: A house on the strand in Manhattan Beach
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: I've never really been on a bad date ... yet.