Name: Brianna BarceloSchool: Arizona State UniversityBirth Date: March 17, 1987Hometown: Chandler, Ariz.Year: Junior (I will be a senior in the fall)Major: Secondary Education
Click here to see a photo gallery of Brianna in action.
1. I love (ASU), but I almost went to: San Diego State University (it's close to home but close to the beach!)
2. My favorite class is: Geography (so I can learn about all the places I want to go).
3. Movies I can't live without: Knocked Up, Juno, Forever After
4. Music I can't live without: Country
5. TV shows I can't live without:Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Survivor, and Rock of Love with Bret Michaels
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game? At the U of A football game, one of their fans threw and full soda on me and I was soaked the rest of the game.
7. My favorite sport is: I love to watch football!
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: The Phoenix Suns and I'm a closet Arizona Cardinals fan.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: Caramel Frappaccino's from Starbucks.
10. My best physical feature: My eye lashes.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I was born on St. Patrick's Day.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Pay for everything myself
13. Favorite Foods: Anything from Oregano's Pizzeria.
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Oprah, Matt Leinart, Shaquille O'Neal, Pat Tillman, Marilyn Monroe.
15. Three People who annoy me: Flavor Flav, Andy Dick, Roseanne.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: I plan on backpacking Europe next summer.
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be? I'm in a Hurry (and don't know why) by Alabama.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why?Survivor. I am a total outdoors kind of girl.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: Porsche Carrera GT
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: A friend set me up on a date and we went to Olive Garden. During dinner we had absolutely nothing in common, when it came time to pay the bill, he said "You owe $15." We were supposed to go to a movie after, but I made him take me home.
We've Got Apps Too
Get expert analysis, unrivaled access, and the award-winning storytelling only SI can provide - from Peter King, Tom Verducci, Lee Jenkins, Seth Davis, and more - delivered straight to you, along with up-to-the-minute news and live scores.