Name: Amy HellkampSchool: Xavier UniversityBirth Date: March 23, 1986Hometown: Cincinnati, OhioYear: Senior, Class of 2008Major: Electronic media
Click here to see a photo gallery of Amy in action.
1. I love Xavier, but I almost went to: I never even questioned it! I have wanted to go to Xavier my entire life. A part of the reason is because I was always such a big Xavier basketball fan that I knew I would never be able to cheer on another school's team!
2. My favorite class is: I took a history of rock 'n roll class last semester which was definitely my favorite. But in general, I enjoy my television studio classes and psychology.
3. Movies I can't live without:Dumb and Dumber, Forrest Gump, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Old School, and Across the Universe.
4. Music I can't live without: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix....Pretty much anything that's classic rock. Also newer bands like The Academy Is. . .
5. TV shows I can't live without:SportsCenter, Project Runway, Friends.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game?: I can't really think of anything that was too embarrassing in college, but in high school I completely wiped out once my freshman year. We were running onto the football field to do a homecoming pep rally performance and my friend in front of me kicked her legs back too high, tripped me a little bit and I fell flat on my face, my pom poms went like 20 feet in the air....it was embarrassing but I just laughed it off.
7. My favorite sport is: I love football, basketball and baseball, but ultimately baseball is my favorite sport.
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: Cincinnati Reds and the Cincinnati Bengals. WHO DEY!
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: Papa John's Pizza. I've been known to eat whole large boxes by myself sometimes.
10. My best physical feature: Probably my height.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: Ever since I was little, I've put ketchup on pretty much everything...and a lot of it.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: I don't think anything would surprise them at this point.
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Tom Petty, Jim Morrison, Damian Kulash, Christian Siriano and my grandpa who passed away last summer.
15. Three People who annoy me: Liars, pessimists and people who are mean/rude.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: To start a career in sports broadcasting.
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?:With A Little Help From My Friends by The Beatles.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why?: Probably The Real World simply because I could most likely live with six strangers and still manage to get along with them. But then again that show loves drama, so I probably wouldn't be their best choice.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: I'd probably just go on a huge shopping spree.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: I've never really been on a bad date.
We've Got Apps Too
Get expert analysis, unrivaled access, and the award-winning storytelling only SI can provide - from Peter King, Tom Verducci, Lee Jenkins, Seth Davis, and more - delivered straight to you, along with up-to-the-minute news and live scores.