Click here to see a photo gallery of Elise in action.
1. I love UCLA, but I almost went to: UCI, only if I didn't get into UCLA.
2. My favorite class is: Physics.
3. Movies I can't live without:How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Dirty Dancing, Chicago, and The Notebook.
4. Music I can't live without: Pop music. It makes for great dance music! I love to stay up to date with it.
5. TV shows I can't live without: I don't really watch any current TV shows, but once in awhile I enjoy watching re-runs of my old time favorites like Seinfeld, Friends, and Saved by the Bell.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game?: During the UCLA vs. Cal basketball game, and the miracle shot that won the game, a few of us dance girls ran across the court celebrating the victory. Little did we know there were 0.1 seconds still on the clock! Who knew?
7. My favorite sport is: UCLA basketball and football.
8. My favorite professional sports team is: Angels baseball.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: Cookies!
10. My best physical feature: My smile.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I used to be pretty good at golf when I was younger but decided I much preferred dancing and cheerleading.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Have never had braces.
13. Favorite foods: I like everything, but one thing I enjoy night or day is pizza. I guess it's my Italian genes!
14. Five people I'd like to have dinner with (living or dead): John Wooden, Tiger Woods, the Dalai Lama, Julia Roberts, and Brad Pitt.
15. Three people who annoy me: people who are impatient, inconsiderate, or have a bad temper.
16. Next risk I want to take: Applying to medical school or business school.
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?: Life is Highway by Rascal Flatts.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why?: I'm not a big fan of reality shows, but I think I'd probably be best on a show based on me and my sorority sisters. We have a lot of fun together!
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: I'd probably pay off school tuition, invest some, and donate the rest to medical research or charity.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: The worst date I've ever had was probably the LACK of a date on Valentine's Day last year. I've had some pretty good dates since then though!
We've Got Apps Too
Get expert analysis, unrivaled access, and the award-winning storytelling only SI can provide - from Peter King, Tom Verducci, Lee Jenkins, Seth Davis, and more - delivered straight to you, along with up-to-the-minute news and live scores.