Name: Lindsey GrubbsSchool: USCBirth Date: Novemeber 11, 1987Hometown: San Diego, Calif.Year: SophomoreMajor: Theater
Click here to see photos of Lindsey in action.
1. I love (USC), but I almost went to:NYU.
2. My favorite class is:Music 400 -- The Broadway Musical: Reflections of American Diversity, Issues and Experiences.
3. Movies I can't live without:Across the Universe, Love Actually and Breakfast at Tiffanys.
4. Music I can't live without:Jack Johnson, Damien Rice, Jazz and of course Broadway showtunes!
5. TV shows I can't live without:The O.C., I Love Lucy and The Office.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game?When O.J. Mayo was pushed into foul territory and fell on my knee and all of the cameramen rushed over to capture my pained reaction on television.
7. My favorite sport is:Football!
8. My favorite professional sports teams are:The San Diego Chargers & Padres.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is:Gerber Daisies. I always have a vase of them on my desk...even if I have to buy them for myself.
10. My best physical feature is:My smile.
11. A strange and unusual fact about me:I once broke my ankle in a downhill skiing competition in Vail, Colorado.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I:Used to have aspirations to be an award-winning author and still write music & poetry from time to time.
13. Favorite foods:Anything Italian, Pink Berry and Kraft macaroni & cheese.
14. Five people I'd like to have dinner with (living or dead):Jesus, Audrey Hepburn, Adam Brody, William Shakespeare, my father.
15. Three People who annoy me:One of my roommates who makes awful smelling egg whites every morning, Bart Simpson and drivers who don't use their blinker.
16. The next risk I want to take:Skydiving!
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why?American Idol. I love to sing.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy would be:A Porsche for my mom. It's her dream car.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on:It was my first date with this politician, who after three long hours of describing to me his agenda went on to explain how in two years he planned to be married and settled down with at least one child. W was a sophomore in college, so needless to say that we never went on a second date.