The Dean's List
• One year ago, while sitting in his office, Wake Forest basketball coach
• Have you ever watched an indoor college volleyball game and thought, "You know what would make this more fun? Sand." Yes? Well, you're in luck. The NCAA has voted to add sand volleyball to the list of women's sports being considered for intercollegiate competition. (That's what we like to call the pre-vote vote.) It's about time. Sand volleyball is already an Olympic sport and has it's own professional tour, the AVP, and now the NCAA is finally ready to join the bandwagon. What's more, in its infinite wisdom, the NCAA has decided to call the sport "sand volleyball" instead of "beach volleyball". The Dean's List prefers to have "beach" in the name, since it reminds us of sunburns and jellyfish, but we'll go with sand volleyball if for no other reason than our unilateral support of any sport where the standard uniform is a bikini.
• The shoes will make it, but the players won't. After the State Department issued a travel warning for Nigeria, coach
• What did you do this summer? I'm pretty sure it wasn't as cool as what
• You not say the Ukraine weak.
• By all accounts,
• Here's a good way to lose a quarterback competition. First, get arrested for misdemeanor marijuana possession. Then, one month later, get yourself locked up again, this time for speeding, driving on a suspended license and having expired plates. Finally, as the cherry on top, hide all your legal issues from your coach and hope no one finds out. This is what Kentucky quarterback
• You know what stinks, showing up to media day and getting served a subpoena. Hate it when that happens. Tennessee football coach