This is the big week for offenses. After Week 3 you can start to tell which are going to be consistently good and which are going to struggle. You need to start figuring out who's going to consistently put up points and focus on players from those teams.
• So far it's clear that Houston is for real. The Texans have had success with both the run and the pass and it's clear that they have a lot of firepower. After last week you have to believe in the Colts, too, and seeing the Chargers firsthand I can say that they have some weapons.
• Another emerging team is Atlanta.
• As far as guys I like this week, I think
• I'm still high on
• In general, the defenses that look the best to me have been Pittsburgh, Baltimore and the Jets. Those teams are really flying around and making things happen. And the Colts looked good last week. If they can keep it up, they're a consideration, too.
• A lot people are panicking about me, but they shouldn't. My numbers are down a little, but our offense usually starts slow and then picks up. We have a tough game in Philly this week, but there are some things we should be able to do. I'm looking forward to it.