Get previous editions of Hot Clicks | Follow Jimmy Traina on Twitter | Subscribe to the Hot Clicks Podcast | Join the Hot Clicks Facebook Group | E-mail a comment, question or link.
If you missed Heath Bell's entrance into last night's All-Star Game, it's definitely worth checking out. ... So is his postgame press conference. ... Speaking of postgame press conferences, here's a great clip of Prince Fielder and his son reacting to a nasty beverage. ... Did you see Brian Wilson's funky cleats?
1. Which fast food chain recently offered Dwyane Wade a job?
2. Which NBA player is currently hosting a comedy tour?
3. A female fan recently got the logo of which NBA team tattooed on her leg?
4. Which NBA player recently described what it was like to walk in on his parents having sex when he was 8-year-old?
5. Which NBA player recently Tweeted about "the state of Orlando?"
UPDATE, 2:05 p.m.: Contest is over. Mario Di Lorenzo is the winner. Answers were 1) Kentucky Fried Chicken; 2) Ron Artest; 3) Oklahoma City Thunder; 4) Ron Artest; 5) Gilbert Arenas. On a side note, Metta World Peace would've been acceptable, as well.