Hot Clicks: Alison Haislip; Ozzie Guillen kicks catcher's mask, gets ejected
Get previous editions of Hot Clicks | Follow Jimmy Traina on Twitter | Subscribe to the Hot Clicks Podcast | Join the Hot Clicks Facebook Group | E-mail a comment, question or link.
I don't want to ramble on too much about my trip to Chicago, but I have a few things to mention. Obviously, if you're a baseball fan and you haven't been to Wrigley Field, you have to get there at least once in your lifetime. I recommend the following: Hang out at The Sports Corner Bar & Grill before the game. Stay at Hotel Felix downtown. Try an alcoholic milkshake at Hamburger Mary's. Do karaoke at the Blue Frog Bar & Grill. Now back to Wrigley Field. One of the few negatives about the stadium (in my opinion) is that the men's rooms do not have urinals; they have troughs. I mentioned this on Twitter Saturday and was amazed by how many people responded with a pro-trough stance. Most folks who defended the trough used the argument that it's efficient and helps eliminate a wait to use the facilities. I still say using a trough is barbaric, so I'm putting this to a Hot Clicks Nation vote. (As for the picture above, many folks on Twitter also questioned my sanity for taking a photo in the men's room. I snapped the pic at the very end of the men's room where no one was standing, As you can see, no male organs are showing and the photo has zero chance of ending up on Deadspin.
* An older woman couldn't keep her eyes off a shirtless Rafael Nadal at Wimbledon yesterday.
* The Texas Rangers Class-AAA affiliate (Round Rock) made their own version of Rebecca Black's Friday to promote Fireworks Night.
* "Philly also has demented sports fans." That is one of the lines used in a new Taiwanese animation news video about the city of Philadelphia.
* Chicago's Daily Herald newspaper had a major gaffe in its coverage of Rory McIlroy's U.S. Open win.
* TMZ doesn't know the difference between LeBron James and Greg Oden.