Hot Clicks: Carrie Underwood disses Tony Romo
CLICK HERE FOR THURSDAY'S A.M. HOT CLICKS.Esquire recently interviewed Carrie Underwood and asked her if her last single, Cowboy Casanova, is about her former boyfriend Tony Romo. Her response? "No. I would never immortalize a guy that did me wrong. I would never give him that much credit." Ouch.
Yes, that was Theo -- now known as Theo Von (who has his own blog) -- in the video. Many of you wrote in about his appearing on Road Rules, the Real World/Road Rules Challenges and Last Comic Standing. I checked with Theo and he said he's living in L.A. and doing stand-up full time. He hasn't done a RW/RR challenge in four or five years and he said he probably won't ever do one again. However, that doesn't mean he can't reminisce. Since I liked Matt's idea of doing a Power Rankings, I figured, why not have Theo do it? And he was happy to do so. So below are Theo's rankings of the best-looking women to appear on Road Rules and the Real World. If you want to give Theo feedback on his list, you can e-mail him at BestGuess@mac.com. DO NOT E-MAIL ME if you have a problem with this rankings. E-mail him.
1. Mallory Snyder, Real World Paris: She is hotter than Tiger's black book, and has the modeling history to prove it. She was an SI Swimsuit model in 2005 and 2006. She is the New Orleans Saints of RW/RR hot chicks.
2. Kendall Sheppard, Road Rules Campus Crawl: A natural beauty who graced Campus Crawl and The Inferno before working briefly as an actress. The quintessential girl next door, only wayyyyy hotter. If she lived next door to me, I would borrow sugar every day.
3. Trishelle Cannatella, Real World Vegas: Who could forget this spicy lil' Cajun queen, from Cut Off, La. Trishelle was the ultimate southern charmer. Her year on RW Vegas was one of the most-watched seasons ever.
4. Coral Smith, RW Back to New York: Coral's sharp tongue and quick wit made her someone to be reckoned with at all times. Her famed line, "I don't wrestle, I beat b------ up" ranks right up there with Jimmy V's "Don't give up, Don't ever give up." Coral is ranked just behind Trishelle, though I wouldn't ever tell her that.
5. Veronica Portillo, Road Rules Semester at Sea: The famed "shower scene" with her, Rachel Robinson and Abram Boise on the Gauntlet I is historical. Nobody got clean in that bath. Portillo is a firey lil' Cubana who also bared all in the May 2002 issue of Playboy. Cuba Libre!
6. Ayiiia Elizarraras, Real World Cancun: This stack of hotness is twice as hot, because she plays offense and defense. What I wouldn't give just to be a referee. Her name just rolls off the tongue, like a Latin mating call. Ayiiia!
7. Tonya Cooley, Real World Chicago: She was a blonde bombshell in her heyday. Gotta love the stunning meltdown that is Tonya. She also "acted" in a Cinemax movie called something or other; the title doesn't really matter.
8. Mary Beth Decker, Road Rules South Pacific: This beauty was as pretty as they come. She recently had a kid, which isn't very hot, but it is cool, I guess.
9. Shauvon Torres, Real World Sydney: She has that "you can find me in the club" look to her. She is most known for this.
10. Svetlana Shusterman, Real World Key West: Her name may be imported, but this girl is 100 percent real. If another Cold War starts, we can look at pics of her to stay warm. She was an FHM Hottie of the Month in 2005. And she makes my Sputnick blast off.
11. Rachel Robinson, Road Rules Campus Crawl: A tough competitor on the Inferno, the Gauntlet and the Island, Rachel has the perfect mix of athleticism and beauty. I was gonna stop at 10, but this jacked pieced of hotness demands a spot on these rankings.