There is only one reason why eight million bowl games are played on TV: Betting. And last night saw one of the all-time surreal betting turnarounds in history. Duke was a 9 to 10-point underdog against Cincinnati in the prestigious Belk Bowl The game was tied with 49 seconds left. Cincinnati ended up winning -- and covering!. That left both bettors and players (such as Cincinnati linebacker Greg Blair (above) with smiles and
* Will Adrian Peterson rush for 2,000 or more yards for the season? (Peterson needs 102 yards to get to 2,000.)
* Will Calvin Johnson record 2,000 or more receiving yards for the season? Johnson needs 108 yards to get to 2,000 yards receiving.)
* Will J.J. Watt break the NFL single season sack record of 22.5? Watt needs 2.5 sacks to break the record.)
* Will Russell Wilson break Peyton Manning's single season record of 26 TD passes by a rookie? Wilson needs one TD pass to tie the record and two to break the record.)
* Who will win the 2012 NFL regular season MVP?
Peyton Manning: 1/2
Adrian Peterson: 3/2
Supermodel Miranda Kerr is constantly working, which means we have a new photo gallery for your enjoyment. The current standings have "charliechan" and "ltiman" tied with 146 wins. "Packey and "Dalefty12" are one game behind with 145 wins.