Dwyane Wade complains about traffic during Hurricane Sandy
Hot Clicks archive | Follow Jimmy Traina on Twitter | Subscribe to the Hot Clicks Podcast | Join the Hot Clicks Facebook Group | E-mail a comment, question or link.
Heat guard Dwyane Wade complained about New York City traffic yesterday. Maybe he missed the news that the area has been decimated by a storm. Maybe he's just completely out of touch. Or, as he says, his tweet was misinterpreted. That's up to you to decide. Today, Wade came out and said the NBA should cancel Friday's Heat-Knicks game. Did someone get to Wade and explain that it might not be a good idea for a guy making $17 million a year to complain about traffic after what happened in New York City? Again, that's for you to decide. No matter what you believe, the American Red Cross needs help, if you'd like to donate.
* Will the Atlanta Falcons go 16-0 in the 2012 regular season?
* Will the Dolphins make the playoffs?
* Will the Panthers win a game in which Cam Newton throws an interception? (The Panthers are 0-13 in a game in which Newton throws a pick)
* How many interceptions will Tony Romo throw in the 2012 regular season? (Note: He's currently on pace for 30)
* Will the Patriots record 350 or more Offensive Yards in every game in the 2012 regular season? They have done this 17 straight games, an NFL record