Hot Clicks: Halil Kanacevic gives finger to Villanova crowed; Hayden Panettiere
Mike of Westlake, Ohio, says, "Watching my alma mater Villanova last night, this guy from St. Joe's (Pa.), Halil Kanacevic, hits a shot and flicks off the Wildcats student section on his way back down the floor. Nothing came of it. He didn't get a technical or anything. Later in the game, with like 30 seconds to go and St. Joe's leading by a point, Kanacevic heads to the free throw line to shoot two. He promptly misses both, Villanova comes down and hits a 3 to take a two-point lead. With three seconds left and Villanova up by two, Kanacevic is inbounding the ball and tries to throw it off the Villanova player guarding the inbounds pass. The ball hits the Villanova player and then hits Kanacevic standing out of bounds ... giving the ball and the win to Villanova. If you're going to flick off the crowd, you sure as hell better back it up, and this d----- choked out hard." Here is a report on the game and Kanacevic's actions.
1. Alex Morgan to wear bodypaint in SI Swimsuit Issue. (LINK)
2. Rosie Roff. Just Rosie Roff. (LINK)
3. Indiana Evans: The New Barry Bonds. (LINK)
4. Madalina Ghenea, Alex Morgan dresses as McKayla Maroney for Halloween. (LINK)
5. Ana Beatriz Barros, "Derek Eater." (LINK)
6. Reby Sky, Christian Ponder dating Samantha Steele. (LINK)
7. Nikki Leigh, Best GIFs of 2012. (LINK)
8. Camilla Belle dating Tim Tebow, The Rock's awesome Halloween costume. (LINK)
9. Doutzen Krous, World's Biggest Arms. (LINK)
10. Emma Brown, Most Hated People In Sports. (LINK)
11. Lacey Chabert, LeBron James part of heroin bust. (LINK)
12. Danica Thrall, Memorable Kobe Bryant quotes. (LINK)
here's a nice retrospective on "The Year In Gronk."
Earlier this week, news came out that actress Hayden Panettiere had broken up with former Jets wide receiver Scotty McKnight. Today, Esquire published this outstanding gallery of Panettiere. Keep your chin up, Scotty. Kluwe tweeted about it, making us all winners.