Hot Clicks: Lisa Ramos; the continuing saga of Linsanity
Get previous editions of Hot Clicks | Follow Jimmy Traina on Twitter | Subscribe to the Hot Clicks Podcast | Join the Hot Clicks Facebook Group | E-mail a comment, question or link.
Without link submissions from members of Hot Clicks Nation, this column would not exist. Each day, I get bombarded with a steady stream of e-mails that I sift through to find the items I think you'll be interested in the most. Every now and again, when things are either really busy in the sports world or if I'm away from e-mail for a few hours, I lose control of my inbox. This week, I lost complete control of my inbox because of two people: Kate Upton and, believe it or not, to a much bigger extent, Jeremy Lin. In the case of Upton, many of you just keep submitting KateUptonDancing.com over and over. As for Lin, well, Tebowmania has NOTHING on Linsanity. Here is a sampling -- just a sampling -- of what's come into my inbox in the past 24 hours.
1. Dr. Ruth tweets (graphically) about Jeremy Lin.
2. The 25 best Jeremy Lin signs.
3. An infographic detailing all sorts of numbers associated with Linsanity.
4. Another Lin infographic.
5. The Jeremy Lin Drinking Game.
6. The effect Linsanity has had on Jeremy Lin trading cards.
7. Jeremy Lin loves Christian Rock.
8. Jessie Eisenberg, who played Mark Zuckerberg in The Social Network, wrote this piece titled "Jeremy Lin has helped me through some pretty tough times."
9. Ten GIFs of Jeremy Lin.
10. Tale of the Tape: Linsanity vs. Lindsanity (Lohan).
11. Jeremy Lin Nickname Bracket.
|Hot Clicks: The Podcast|
|Click the player to listen below.|