Hot Clicks: Margot Robbie; Shaquille O'Neal thinks Ricky Rubio is Italian
Get previous editions of Hot Clicks | Follow Jimmy Traina on Twitter | Subscribe to the Hot Clicks Podcast | Join the Hot Clicks Facebook Group | E-mail a comment, question or link.
After Eli Manning connected with Hakeem Nicks on a Hail Mary at the end of the first half in the Giants' win over the Packers on Sunday, I took to Twitter to ask my followers if there was a more exciting play in sports than the Hail Mary. I got many responses, so I thought I'd turn this into a poll. As always with Twitter, in addition to regular answers, there was a fair share of sarcastic and humorous responses. Here are a few that made me chuckle:
1. @dailydouble84: Free Throw after an illegal defense, in the NBA, is always awesome.
2. @tripbeez: #tebow executing a 3yard option
3. @Ital1anMeatball: Half time Nipple Slip?
4. @pcarney1984: It used to be Dick Jauron having to make a split second decision....fascinating stuff. Now I'd say in the park homer.
5. @dhm: End of a really close race, basketball buzzer beater, cat running on a baseball field.