Hot Clicks: Max Scherzer injures ankle during Tigers celebration
Ridiculous Injury Of The Day
Max Scherzer :: Jeff Gross/Getty Images
Hot Clicks archive | Follow Jimmy Traina on Twitter | Subscribe to the Hot Clicks Podcast | Join the Hot Clicks Facebook Group | E-mail a comment, question or link.
Tigers pitcher Max Scherzer injured his right ankle Monday night after someone stepped on it during Detroit's on-field clinching of the AL Central.
He Passes Wind Better Than He Passes The BasketballMagic forward Glenn "Big Baby" Davis was recently asked what the team will miss most about Dwight Howard. The answer had nothing to do with rebounding, defense or blocked shots. It was all about farts.
Photo Gallery Of The Day
Elisandra Tomacheski :: Nick Harvey/WireImageBrazilian model Elisandra Tomacheski just did some modeling that you might be interested in checking out.
Andre Rison Spent $1 Million On JewelryESPN aired its newest 30 for 30 last night, Broke, which looked at the startling trend of athletes going bankrupt and spending all of their money. Here are the 12 most outrageous quotes from athletes who spoke during the documentary.
E-Mails Of The Day
* In yesterday's P.M. Hot Clicks, I linked to a Funny or Die video of model Bar Refaeli announcing that she wanted to make a sex tape. These were the two e-mails I got about the "story."
Giveaway Of The Day
A Football Life: Season 1I have 10 copies of A Football Life: Season 1 (courtesy of Gaiam Vivendi Entertainment) to give away. The first 10 people to e-mail me (Jimmy_Traina@simail.com) the correct answers to the questions below win the DVD. You must e-mail me and put "CONTEST" in the subject line. If you fill out the form at the bottom of this page, you will be ineligible. All answers come from recent editions of Hot Clicks.
1. Which A's players tweeted a picture of Brandon McCarthy with a "drool cup?"
2. Which MLB player dressed as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz as part of the team's rookie hazing ritual?
3. Which NFL player did a Gangnam Style sack dance last Sunday?
4. Based on an unscientific Twitter poll I did, who is the most hated man in sports?
UPDATE: Contest is over. Winners have been e-mailed. Answers were 1) Brett Anderson; 2) Will Middlebrooks; 3) Domata Peko; 4) Gary Bettman.
Price Is Right Video Of The DayThis has to be the most clueless, confused and endearing contestant in the game show's history.
Live TV Video Of The DayNice recovery to flex the non-guns.