Hot Clicks: NFL Week 3 prop bets lines; Hana Nitsche
Week 3 Prop Bets
Wes Welker :: Wesley Hitt/Getty Images
Hot Clicks archive | Follow Jimmy Traina on Twitter | Subscribe to the Hot Clicks Podcast | Join the Hot Clicks Facebook Group | E-mail a comment, question or link.
Here's a look at some of the more interesting NFL prop bets offered by Bovada.lv this week. If I was a betting man, I'd recommend the Saints making the playoffs, Tim Tebow throwing a pass this week and Wes Welker not being on the Patriots in 2013.
* Wes Welker: Will he be a Patriot for Game 1 of the 2013 regular season? Yes: +110
* Highest point total by one team in Week 3?
Over/Under: 43 1/2
* New Orleans Saints: Will they make the playoffs?
* How many games in the 2012 regular season will the Packers have a 100-plus yard rusher?
Over: 1 (-175)
Under: 1 (+150)
* Will Tim Tebow attempt a pass in Week 3?
* Jay Cutler: Total sacks Week 3?
Over: 2 1/2
Under: 2 1/2
Rookie MistakeOutfielder Bryce Harper had no idea the Nationals clinched a playoff spot Thursday night.
Lovely Lady Of The Day
Hana Nitsche: Andreas Rentz/Getty Images for WellaGerman model Hana Nitsche gets today's LLOD honors.
Sports Video Of The DayThe trailer for the upcoming Jackie Robinson movie, 42, was released today.
Flashback Video Of The DayBob D., of Concord, Calif., says, "Like the "Night of the Living Dead," the Apple zombies are out in full force today. Please repost the "iPhone4 vs. HTC Evo" video you put up before. Funniest thing I've ever seen. Thanks" Good call by Bob. (Warning: Video contains strong language.)