The Lakers' problems continue to mount. They entered Friday's game against the Thunder with a five-game losing streak, leaving them 11th in the Western Conference and five games behind the No. 8 seed. Dwight Howard is out indefinitely with a shoulder injury, and Pau Gasol remains sidelined after a concussion. At 15-20, can they turn it around and make the playoffs? Can they do anything to shake up the team during the season? Our NBA analysts examine those questions and more.
1. What's been the single biggest problem for the Lakers this season?
2. Was Mike D'Antoni the right choice to replace Mike Brown? Will he survive the season as coach?
3. What, if any, moves could the Lakers make to save their season?
4. Will the Lakers make the playoffs?
5. Will Dwight Howard re-sign with the Lakers this offseason?