It’s the sixth straight time James has topped the list and the third time he has done so as a member of the Cavaliers. James, a four-time MVP, is averaging averaging 25.3 points, 7.4 assists and 6.0 rebounds this season.
The NBA's top 15 players in terms of jersey sales:
1. LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
2. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
3. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
4. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
5. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
6. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
7. Tim Duncan, San Antonio Spurs
8. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
9. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
10. Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
11. Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
12. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
13. John Wall, Washington Wizards
14. Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas Mavericks
15. Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers
The top 10 teams in merchandise sold from the latest list remains the same since January’s list, but the Bulls passed the Cavaliers as the most popular team in total merchandise.
The Cavaliers, Warriors, Lakers and Thunder follow the Bulls in team merchandise sales. The rest of the top 10 includes the Spurs, Knicks, Heat, Celtics and Clippers.
- Scooby Axson