The Philadelphia 76ers hold the first pick in the 2016 NBA draft, while the Boston Celtics will kick off the second round with the No. 31 pick.
The 76ers are expected to select LSU’s Ben Simmons with the first pick, but who will be selected by the teams that follow them is less certain.
The Jazz, Mavericks and Rockets will pick only in the second round, while the Cavaliers, Heat, Knicks, Thunder, Trail Blazers and Wizards do not hold any picks.
The draft will begin at 7:30 p.m. ET on Thursday in New York.
The full draft order is below.
31. Boston Celtics (From Philadelphia via Miami)
32. Los Angeles Lakers
33. Los Angeles Clippers (From Brooklyn)
34. Phoenix Suns
35. Boston Celtics (From Minnesota via Phoenix)
36. Milwaukee Bucks (From New Orleans via Sacramento)
37. Houston Rockets (From New York via Sacramento and Portland)
38. Milwaukee Bucks
39. New Orleans Pelicans (From Denver via Philadelphia)
40. New Orleans Pelicans (From Sacramento)
41. Orlando Magic
42. Utah Jazz
43. Houston Rockets
44. Atlanta Hawks (From Washington)
45. Boston Celtics (From Memphis via Dallas)
46. Dallas Mavericks
47. Orlando Magic (From Chicago)
48. Chicago Bulls (From Portland via Cleveland)
49. Detroit Pistons
50. Indiana Pacers
51. Boston Celtics (From Miami)
52. Utah Jazz (From Boston via Memphis)
53. Denver Nuggets (From Charlotte via Oklahoma City)
54. Atlanta Hawks
55. Brooklyn Nets (From Los Angeles Clippers)
56. Denver Nuggets (From Oklahoma City)
57. Memphis Grizzlies (From Toronto)
58. Boston Celtics (From Cleveland)
59. Sacramento Kings (From San Antonio)
60. Utah Jazz (From Golden State)