NBA free agency is winding down, billions of dollars have been spent, and there are still some moving parts on the board.
The biggest question was answered when Kevin Durant announced his decision to leave the Thunder to sign with the Golden State Warriors.
A leap in the salary cap has caused teams to hand out record amounts of money to players. Dwyane Wade is leaving Miami for Chicago. The San Antonio Spurs have traded Boris Diaw in preparation to sign Pau Gasol. Mike Conley, the top free-agent point guard, is back with Memphis on the most lucrative contract in league history.
Check back on this page for the latest rumors from around the league. For more, also be sure to check out SI’s ranking of the top 50 free agents.
Wednesday (all times Eastern)
• The Rockets have agreed to a two-year deal with veteran guard Pablo Prigioni, who played 24 games with the team to open 2014–15 before being traded to the Knicks. The second year of his contract is a team option. (Adrian Wojnarowski, The Vertical)
• Former Cavs guard Joe Harris has agreed to a deal with the Nets. (Wojnarowski)
• Free-agent forward Christian Wood, a standout for the Sixers at Summer League, agreed to a two-year deal with the Hornets. (Shams Charania, The Vertical)
• Jordan Hill has agreed to a two-year, $8 million deal with the Timberwolves. (Adrian Wojnarowski, the Vertical)
• The Pelicans have waived guard Toney Douglas.
• The Knicks have agreed to a two-year deal with Maurice N’Dour. (David Pick, Basketball Insiders)
• The Thunder could trade Russell Westbrook before the start of the season. (Howard Beck, Bleacher Report)
• The Miami Heat are in conversations to sign guard Beno Udrih. (Barry Jackson, Miami Herald)
• The Bulls have signed guard Isaiah Canaan to a two-year, $2.2 million deal. (Vincent Goodwill, CSN Chicago)
• Former Detroit Pistons star Richard Hamilton is thinking about making a comeback to the league. (CBS Sports)
• Suns guard Ronnie Price has agreed to a two-year deal with a team that has not been named. (John Gambadoro, Arizona Sports 98.7)