By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
NBA free agency is dying down as most of the big names are off the market, but there is still some buzz from around the league.
Check out the latest NBA news and rumors below.
• Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh believes he should be medically cleared to play next season, reports Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald. Bosh is taking blood thinners after suffering from blood clots each of the last two seasons.
• Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry will not need surgery on his knees or ankles this off-season, reports Ron Kroichick of the San Francisco Chronicle.
• The Boston Celtics are unlikely to make a trade anytime soon, reports Steve Bulpett of the Boston Herald.
• Boston has re-signed center Tyler Zeller, reports Chris Forsberg of ESPN.
• Portland Trail Blazers center Meyers Leonard said he should be ready for the start of the season after having surgery to repair a torn labrum in March, reports the Associated Press.
• Undrafted rookie Troy Williams has signed with the Memphis Grizzlies, reports David Pick of Bleacher Report.