(left) will reportedly continue free agency meetings on Tuesday. (Michael Tran/Getty Images)
NBA free agency opened at 12:01 a.m. ET Monday and it didn't take long for agreements to pour in and a host of rumors to pile up. What’s the latest chatter surrounding Dwight Howard, Josh Smith and other coveted players? Find a roundup of all the most recent news below.
MORE COVERAGE: Top 25 free agents | Potential bargains | Buyer beware
1:30 p.m. ET
• ESPN.com: "Evolving list for [Greg] Oden given complexities of his comeback, but one source close to situation contends Spurs and Heat slightly ahead of Cavs."
• ESPN.com: "But sources close to the situation tell ESPN.com that the Spurs are seriously interested in free-agent forward Andrei Kirilenko now that AK-47 has opted out of next season's $10 million contract with Minnesota. Would the Spurs be willing to let Splitter go and use the resultant financial flexibility to replace him with, say, Kirilenko and a bargain big man like Greg Oden? Interesting concept."
• ESPN Dallas: "With the Timberwolves among the teams recruiting Mayo, the Mavs have had discussions with Minnesota about a sign-and-trade that would net 2011 Finals hero J.J. Barea."
11:30 a.m. ET
• ESPN.com: "Clips known to have talked Bledsoe deals w/Magic, Raps, Bucks and Mavs. Does Doc like Mayo or Redick or Afflalo or DeRozan enough to budge?"
• ESPNNewYork.com: "League source: #Knicks are preparing to make offer to Elton Brand. Brand is from New York, wants to join winning team. Mutual interest high."
• HoopsHype.com: "Free agent point guard Jose Manuel Calderon will meet with the Kings today in Sacramento, agent Mark Bartelstein told HoopsHype. Owner Vivek Ranadive, general manager Pete D'Alessandro, head coach Mike Malone and Chris Mullin will be at the meeting with the Spanish guard, who returned to the United States yesterday."
• Yahoo! Sports: "The Houston Rockets told Atlanta Hawks free-agent forward Josh Smith during their meeting Monday in Los Angeles that they will make him a contract offer if they don’t sign Los Angeles Lakers free-agent center Dwight Howard, a league source told Yahoo! Sports. Smith understood the Rockets' position and wasn't offended."
• Boston Globe: "Danny Ainge said he made courtesy call to Dwight Howard's reps to see interest in coming to #celtics through s & t. Answer was no."
2:20 a.m. ET
• ESPN.com: "Three meetings in books for Dwight Howard. Rockets, Hawks and now Warriors have all completed their face-to-face recruiting presentations. [Mavericks] up first Tuesday. Then it's Lakers. And then Dwight, wooed by five teams face-to-face, will deliberate for ... we'll just have to wait/see."
• Yahoo! Sports: "In Atlanta and Golden State presentations today, Dwight Howard camp considered both coaches, Mike Budenholzer and Mark Jackson, impressive."
• Los Angeles Daily News: "Dwight Howard will meet with Dallas and then the Lakers on Tuesday. I'm told he will take off somewhere for a break for 4th of July holiday."
• Andray Blatche reportedly agreed to re-sign with the Nets.
• Mike Dunleavy reportedly agreed to sign with the Bulls.
• Eric Maynor reportedly agreed to sign with the Wizards.
• C.J. Watson reportedly agreed to sign with the Pacers.
• Gal Mekel reportedly agreed to sign with the Mavericks.
• ESPN.com: "The Los Angeles Clippers' options for trading point guard Eric Bledsoe appear to be expanding now that star guard Chris Paul has verbally agreed to a five-year, $107-million extension. Sources told ESPN.com that the Clippers have this week exchanged sign-and-trade scenarios with both the Milwaukee Bucks and Dallas Mavericks in potential deals that would bring either J.J. Redick or fellow free agent O.J. Mayo to L.A."
• Atlanta Journal-Constitution: "Josh Smith will meet with Rockets today."
• NBA.com: "Talks between Spurs, Manu Ginobili not likely for several days, per sources. No rush on either side."
• Portland Tribune: "Whether or not LaMarcus Aldridge has 'requested' or 'asked for' or 'demanded' a trade is semantics. Fact is, the Trail Blazers' all-star forward confided to at least one reporter that during the team's end-of-season exit interviews, he told general manager Neil Olshey that he'd like to be moved."
• Yahoo! Sports: "Denver GM Tim Connelly and coach Brian Shaw have finished a meeting w/ top free agent target Andre Iguodala in Los Angeles, source tells Y! Andre Iguodala will meet with Detroit Pistons GM Joe Dumars this evening in Los Angeles."
• ESPNLA.com: "Bucks, Denver, Memphis have been most involved with Tony Allen thus far."
• Associated Press: "The New Orleans Pelicans have made an offer to Sacramento Kings restricted free agent guard Tyreke Evans, two people familiar with the situation said Monday. The people spoke on condition of anonymity to The Associated Press because the offer was supposed to remain private. Several media outlets reported the deal was for four years and ranging between $40 million and $48 million."
• USA Today Sports: “The New Orleans Pelicans made a lucrative, four-year offer to Tyreke Evans in last night’s meeting. … I’ve been told 4 years, approx $48 million on Evans’ offer. ... No clarity on whether they [the Kings] would match offer from New Orleans, but Evans left encouraged by the message that was sent. He likes it in Sacto."
• Sacramento Bee: "Tyreke Evans will meet w/ Atlanta tomorrow. Still had New Orleans offer on table. Met w/ Kings and Detroit today."
• CBSSports.com: "Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey met with Paul Millsap at the free agent's Salt Lake City home when free agency opened last night, league source says. Jazz made no offer to Millsap last night, but there's mutual interest. In the meantime, Millsap will explore interest from other teams."
• Yahoo! Sports: "Minnesota has 4 year offers out to J.J. Redick and Chase Budinger, sources tell Y! Redick is priority, but Wolves want to sign one of them."
• Associated Press: "Maybe the assumption is that we'll give away any of our players,'' [Celtics president Danny] Ainge said on Monday, listing not just [Rajon] Rondo but Jeff Green, Courtney Lee, Brandon Bass, Jared Sullinger and first-round draft pick Kelly Olynyk as players who have attracted interest. "There's been calls for all those guys. And maybe the assumption is we are just changing everybody, but we're not. ... I always listen to calls and listen to what ideas are, but we have no intentions of moving Rajon.''
: "Milwaukee, Portland, San Antonio join Hawks as suitors for Zaza Pachulia
, per source. Pachulia recovery from Achilles surgery on schedule."