Texas Chevrolet dealership giving away truck customized by Tim Duncan
Looking for a brand-new truck that has all of the latest bells and whistles and the personal touch of your favorite NBA superstar?
The wait is over, Spurs fans.
Gunn Chevrolet, a Texas Chevrolet dealership, is giving away a 2014 Silverado truck customized by Spurs star Tim Duncan. Exactly what does a 2014 Silverado look like if it has been customized by Tim Duncan? That's a great question:
• It's black, white and silver
• 4 inch BDS lift (better than 3)
• 33 inch Toyo tires (at least twice Duncan's vertical)
• 20 inch Chrome Fuel off road wheels (for the backroads of San Antonio)
• Tim Duncan edition graphics package (that's ... interesting)
• Duncan's autograph on the driver's side mirror (that's not coming out)
• Additions valued at $6,500!
As it turns out, Duncan is a bit of a customized car enthusiast. He owns Blackjack Speed Shop, a garage in San Antonio, which is partnering with Gunn Chevrolet for the promotion.
This isn't the first time Duncan has starred in a local San Antonio commercial. In fact, he's a bit of a regular. Here's him, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili and other Spurs starring in a hilarious promotion for the H-E-B grocery chain before the season. You can enter here to win the Duncan truck here. Good luck. I'm holding out for the Manu Ginobili Limited Edition Fiat.