According to various reports, Buffalo Sabres owner Terry Pegula reportedly bid $1.3 billion Tuesday on the Buffalo Bills, Jon Bon Jovi's Toronto-based group bid $1.2 billion, and Donald Trump bid $1 billion. But Tim Graham of the Buffalo News reports he's been told every bid number reported so far is wrong.
In the case of the alleged $1.2 billion bid, Graham said he was told the reported amount is "quite higher than reality."
Graham also notes that any bids that were submitted on Tuesday were non-binding, and that the best offers are still to come.
Pegula and Donald Trump have both been confirmed by Graham as bidders, and Graham has reported that they submitted notices-of-intent.
Trump recently said he thinks it is unlikely that he will win.
More: Report: Bills expected to sell for at least $1.1 billion
- Molly Geary