With NFL free agency in full swing and the draft approaching next month, the NFL rumor mill is abuzz. What's the latest? Check back often as we update below with all the latest scoops.
• Pittsburgh Steelers safety Troy Polamalu has retired following 12 NFL seasons, the team confirmed on Friday.
• Former Tennessee Titans running back Eddie George said he thinks the team’s front office is filled with "disfunction and disarray," Sameer Bhuchar of 24/7 Sports reports.
• Jameis Winston’s lawyer David Cornwell said he is "ready to be an NFL player on the field. But he’s not ready to be an NFL player off the field," BuzzFeed’s Joel D. Anderson reports.
• The Jets are expected to sign free-agent linebacker Joe Mays by early next week, reports ESPN's Adam Caplan.
• The Saints announced they signed linebacker Anthony Spencer to a one-year contract.
• Marcus Mariota visited the Bears a little more than a week ago, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
• The Chiefs worked out free-agent OT Byron Bell on Wednesday, reports ESPN's Adam Caplan.
• The Cleveland Browns are "truly interested" in using their two first-round picks in the 2015 draft to trade up for former Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota, reports Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio.
• Mariota will not have a pre-draft visit the Washington Redskins, NFL Media's Albert Breer reports. The two parties were unable to agree on a time for a meeting. Mariota was in Tennessee on Thursday visiting the Titans.
• Veteran tight end Rob Housler signed with the Cleveland Browns, the team announced Thursday. Housler's contract is for one year and $1.76 million, including a $750,000 signing bonus, according to the Baltimore Sun.
• Former West Virginia receiver Kevin White will visit the Jets, Bears, Rams and Giants, according to Ross Tucker of the NBC Sports Network.
• Louisville wide receiver DeVante Parker is visiting the Minnesota Vikings on Thursday, reports NFL Media's Ian Rapoport.
• The Bengals re-signed running back Cedric Peerman, ESPN's Adam Caplan reports. Caplan had previously reported that Peerman was visiting the Eagles.
• The NFL has suspended Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell three games without pay for violating the league's substance abuse policy, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
• Former Broncos receiver Wes Welker will visit the Dolphins on Wednesday, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports. Welker played for the Dolphins from 2004 through 2006.
• The Buccaneers signed restricted free agent defensive end George Johnson to an offer sheet, team writer Scott Smith reports. The Lions have five days to decide whether they will match the offer.
• Former Bengals running back Cedric Peerman visited the Eagles on Tuesday, reports ESPN's Adam Caplan.
• Caplan also reports that the Jets have interest in signing inside linebacker Joe Mays, who spent last season with the Chiefs.
• Free-agent tight end Rob Housler is visiting the Browns on Wednesday, reports The Baltimore Sun's Aaron Wilson.
• Receiver Greg Jennings is visiting the Dolphins on Tuesday, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports.
• The Lions and linebacker DeAndre Levy haven't yet discussed a contract extension, MLive.com's Kyle Meinke reports.
• Browns left tackle Joe Thomas expects center Alex Mack to opt out of his contract after 2015, ESPN Cleveland's Tony Grossi reports.
• Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson announced that he has diabetes, but says the condition is under control.
• Defensive end Sheldon Richardson said the Jets have a chance to be the best team in the league next season, ESPN’s Rich Cimini reports.
• Former Packers and Vikings wide receiver Greg Jennings will visit the Dolphins on Tuesday, Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald reports.
• Jets defensive tackle Muhammad Wilkerson skipped the first day of the team’s voluntary offseason program, reports CBSSports.com's Jason La Canfora. Wilkerson is reportedly looking for a long-term deal.