With NFL free agency in full swing and the draft approaching next month, the NFL rumor mill is abuzz. What's the latest? Check back often as we update below with all the latest scoops.
• Tampa Bay Buccaneers officials said that the lawsuit filed against former Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston will not affect their draft plans.
• Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant's attorney has sent Bryant's adviser a cease-and-desist letter, reports ESPN.com's Jean-Jacques Taylor.
• New York Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis will rejoin his former team, the New England Patriots, next Thursday to celebrate their Super Bowl victory at the White House, reports ESPN.com's Rich Cimini.
• The Cleveland Browns held a private workout recently with former Colorado State quarterback Garrett Grayson, reports Mark Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com.
• Louisville wide receiver DeVante Parker will visit the Tennessee Titans, Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network reports.
• Wide receiver prospect Jaelen Strong has a broken bone in his wrist, reports NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.