With NFL free agency winding down and the draft quickly approaching, the NFL rumor mill is abuzz. What's the latest? Check back often as we update below with all the latest scoops.
• Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Sam Bradford thinks he might be traded at some point during the upcoming NFL draft, according to a report from Jason Cole of Bleacher Report. Bradford was dealt to the Eagles this off-season in a trade that sent Nick Foles to St. Louis. Bradford still hasn't signed an extension with the Eagles, and Cole reports that his uncertainty about his future in Philadelphia is the reason why.
• Here's how a Bradford trade could play out: According to NJ.com, one rumor is that the Eagles would trade Bradford to the Browns for the No. 19 pick in the draft. The Eagles would then flip the No. 19 and No. 20 picks for the Titans' No. 2 pick and use it to select Marcus Mariota. The big potential hitch: What if the Bucs select Mariota with the No. 1 pick?
• NFL commissioner Roger Goodell has publicly expressed his openness to a future NFL team in London, and this week The Guardian reported that North London based soccer club Tottenham Hotspur is mulling sharing its new stadium with a future London NFL franchise. The new stadium is expected to open for Tottenham's 2017-18 campaign, but the Premier League club is considering making the new White Hart Lane able to accommodate an NFL team.
• Top pass-rushing prospect Shane Ray could need surgery on his injured foot, NFL.com's Lance Zierlein reports. Ray did not participate in on-field drills at the NFL combine due to the injury, which he says he suffered in Missouri's bowl game.
• One anonymous NFL scout compared Alabama reciever Amari Cooper to Reggie Wayne. "Reggie Wayne has always been under the radar as being a great receiver," the scout told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. "That's Cooper. Makes plays. Get open. Difficult to bring down. Not because he's strong, but because he has a knack and can make a subtle move."
• The Eagles and quarterback Sam Bradford have not had "meaningful talks" about a potential contract extension, ProFootballTalk's Mike Florio reports. Bradford's contract is set to expire after the 2015 season.
• Browns GM Ray Farmer did not rule out trading up in the draft to select Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota. Farmer was asked during a press conference Wednesday whether he might consider trading Cleveland's two first-round picks (No. 12 and No. 19) to move up and take Mariota. "Sure, why not?" he replied.
• The Ravens worked out former Arkansas basketball player Alandise Harris, Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun reports. Harris, 6'6" and 230 pounds, ran a 4.8-second 40-yard dash. Two other former college basketball players—Penn State's Ross Travis and Old Dominion's Richard Ross—declared for the NFL draft earlier this month.