The NFL draft is over and free agency is winding down, but the NFL rumor mill is still abuzz. Many teams begin their organized team activities this week and several big-name players are skipping the workouts while they negotiate new contracts. The workouts also give teams a chance to see their draft picks and new signings compete against established veterans. The free agents who have yet to sign contracts could end up with new homes soon as the start of training camp looms.
What's the latest? Check back often as we update below with all the latest scoops, including transactions, news and rumors.
• Seattle Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner is seeking a deal in the range of $10 million per season, CBSSports.com’s Jason La Canfora reports.
• Chicago Bears tight end Martellus Bennett says he expects to show up for the team's training camp next month. Bennett has said he wants a new contract.
• San Diego Chargers safety Eric Weddle said he has instructed his agent to cease contract with the team if he doesn't receive a new deal by the time training camp starts.
• NFL.com reports that the St. Louis Rams want to lock up quarterback Nick Foles to a long-term contract extension before the start of the regular season. Foles is in the last year of his rookie contract.
• The Tennesee Titans will release running back Shonn Greene, reports The Tennessean. Greene reported to the team's minicamp after missing all the offseason workouts and was scheduled to make $3.25 million in 2015.