By Tom Downey, Chat Sports
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• Former Patriots safety Rodney Harrison is concerned the Dolphins will take a cheap shot against Tom Brady on Thursday night. Harrison told the Boston Herald he fears head coach Dan Campbell will have the Dolphins playing as close to the line as possible, and that might result in a cheap shot at New England’s quarterback.
• Patriots running back Dion Lewis will be a game-time decision for Thursday night, according to NFL.com.
• The Tampa Buccaneers could be without wide receiver Vincent Jackson for multiple weeks, reports NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport.
• Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck shot down the theory that he didn’t enter the 2011 draft because he didn’t want to play for the Carolina Panthers. Luck told ESPN he hoped no one thought that was the reason he decided to return to Stanford for a fourth year.
• Cowboys running back Joseph Randle reportedly violated the NFL’s personal conduct policy. The violation stems from an incident in February, and ESPN reports it’s likely Randle will be suspended.
• San Diego Charger fans were not happy during a town hall meeting regarding the Chargers’ possible move to Los Angeles. The San Diego Union Tribune reports fans argued strongly against the move and often booed in the meeting.
• Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel met with NFL investigators regarding a roadside incident with his girlfriend on Oct. 12, according to NFL.com. Manziel took first team snaps in practice Wednesday, as Josh McCown wasn’t able to practice due to a shoulder injury.