By Justin Lee, Chat Sports
The Denver Broncos knocked off the Carolina Panthers in Super Bowl 50 on Sunday, winning the franchise’s third championship with the 24–10 victory. Linebacker Von Miller was named Super Bowl MVP with 2.5 sacks and two forced fumbles.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• An arrest warrant is likely to be issued for Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy Wednesday, according to WPVI-TV. McCoy is being investigated after allegedly assaulting two off-duty police officers.
• Miller also told Ellen DeGeneres that he'd like to return to the Broncos in free agency and remain with them for “15-20 years,” but added that “money talks, you know.”
• Reggie Bush says he has no plans to retire after suffering a season-ending ACL tear in 2015, reports Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press.
• Former Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Lynn Swann doesn't believe that Calvin Johnson is a Hall of Famer, reports The Detroit News.
• The Los Angeles Rams have received 56,000 season ticket deposits for their first season back in the L.A. area since 1994, the team announced.