The 2016 NFL draft is less than a month away and college players are crisscrossing the country to work out for teams.
The Tennessee Titans have the No. 1 pick, but rumors have surfaced that the team could trade the pick away. Could the San Francisco 49ers, Los Angeles Rams or Philadelphia Eagles be poised to make a big splash and move up in the draft?
View the full NFL draft order here.
The draft is set to begin on April 28 with the second and third rounds taking place on April 29. The draft concludes on April 30 with the fourth through seventh rounds.
Find a round-up of the latest rumors ahead of the draft below:
• Ole Miss defensive end Robert Nkemdiche visited with the Cardinals on Monday, and will visit with the Raiders on Tuesday, reports NFL Media’s Ian Rapoport. He will also travel to see the Jaguars and Ravens later this week.
• Boise State offensive tackle Rees Odhiambo has a workout with the Saints scheduled, reports Rapoport. He will also reportedly visit the Vikings and Bucs.
• USC safety/linebacker Su’a Cravens will make predraft visits with the Saints, Falcons and Lions, reports Rapoport.
• Kentucky linebacker Ryan Flannigan, Indiana tight end Michael Cooper, as well as Houston long snapper Nolan Frese and defensive tackle Tomme Mark were invited to the Texans’ local prospect day, reports the Houston Chronicle’s Aaron Wilson.
• Utah running back Devontae Booker has a Pro timing day in Sacramento, Calif. on April 12, reports Wilson.
• The Texans and Cardinals have worked out FIU cornerback Richard Leonard, reports Wilson.
• Texas A&M kicker Taylor Bertolet had a private workout with Texans’ Larry Izzo, reports Wilson.
• Louisiana Tech defensive tackle Vernon Butler worked out with the Tennessee Titans on Tuesday and will spend time with the Carolina Panthers on Wednesday, reports Rapoport.
• Eastern Kentucky defensive end Noah Spence will visit the Arizona Cardinals on Tuesday and then meet with the Baltimore Ravens, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Green Bay Packers before the end of the week, Rapoport reports.
• The Tennessee Titans could be willing to trade the No. 1 pick, reports Peter King of the MMQB. The San Francisco 49ers, Los Angeles Rams and Philadelphia Eagles are reportedly interested in the top pick.
• Middle Tennessee State safety Kevin Byard will visit the Panthers, Falcons, Chiefs and Packers this week, Rapoport reports.
• The 49ers and Cleveland Browns have already worked out Michigan State quarterback Connor Cook, Rapoport reports.
• Notre Dame safety Elijah Shumate visited with the Broncos, reports Rapoport. He recently worked out for the Patriots and Bucs.
• Ohio State running back Ezekiel Elliot met with the Dallas Cowboys for a pre-draft meeting after previously working out for the team in Columbus, Rapoport reports.
• The Detroit Lions are planning to draft or sign a rookie quarterback to back up Matt Stafford, Lions general manager Bob Quinn said.