The 2016 NFL draft will begin in less than one week. College players are still traveling around the country to work out for teams, and speculation is high over where players will fall in the draft.
The draft is set to start on April 28, with the second and third rounds taking place on April 29. The draft concludes on April 30 with the fourth through seventh rounds.
View the full 2016 NFL draft order here.
Find a round-up of the latest rumors ahead of the draft below:
• The Los Angeles Rams are still mulling over who they will select with the first pick of the draft. The team brought in Cal quarterback Jared Goff and North Dakota State quarterback Carson Wentz for visits this week, reports the NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport.
• Oregon defensive end DeForest Buckner has been in regular communication with the Chargers, Cowboys, Jaguars and Titans, reports Justin Hopkins of CBS Sports.
• Arizona State wide receiver Devin Lucien visited the Cincinnati Bengals after visiting or working out for the Rams, Patriots and Cardinals, reports Aaron Wilson for the National Football Post.
• Cal wide receiver Kenny Lawler has worked out for the Saints, Falcons, Cowboys, Eagles and Colts, Wilson reports.
• Paxton Lynch has spent the last two weeks visiting the Browns, Chiefs, Eagles, Jets, Cowboys, Chargers, Cardinals, Broncos and Bears, ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports.
Quarterback to watch for Cleveland: Paxton Lynch.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 20, 2016
• Rutgers wide receiver Leonte Carroo visited with the New Orleans Saints on Thursday, and has now officially visited the Texans, Jets, Patriots, Dolphins and Giants, reports Aaron Wilson for the Houston Chronicle.
• Auburn wide receiver Ricardo Louis visited the Texans this week, Wilson reports.
• Louisiana Tech running back Kenneth Dixon has visited or worked out for the Texans, Patriots, 49ers, Rams, Ravens and Titans, Wilson reports.
• The Texans have expressed interest in South Dakota defensive lineman Drew Iddings, reports Wilson.
• Louisville linebacker James Burgess has done private workouts with a third of the teams in the league and visited four others, Wilson reports.
• The Patriots have expressed interest in South Florida defensive end Eric Lee, Wilson reports.
• West Virginia safety Karl Joseph has visited with the Bills, according to his Instagram.
• The Dolphins, who have pick No. 13, have serious interest in Michigan State offensive tackle Jack Conklin, reports Bleacher Report’s Jason Cole.
• South Dakota defensive lineman Drew Iddings has drawn interest from the Houston Texans, reports Wilson.
• Wisconsin fullback/tight end Derek Watt, the brother of J.J. Watt, visited with the Texans on Wednesday, reports Wilson.
• Clemson linebacker B.J. Goodson is visiting with the Indianapolis Colts and New York Giants this week, reports Wilson.
• Florida Atlantic quarterback Jaquez Johnson has drawn interest from the Denver Broncos, New York Jets, Cleveland Browns and Saints, reports Wilson.
• The Seattle Seahawks were pleased with BYU tight end Terenn Houk’s private workout, reports Wilson.
• Free-agent quarterback Brian Hoyer left his visit with the Denver Broncos without a contract, reports Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports. Canfora also reports that Hoyer will stay in touch with the Jets and the Broncos and the Bears and Steelers are monitoring the situation.